BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 7, 2010

Introduction (finally :D )

After posting 6 articles I noticed that this blog lacked an element that was present in every blog I've read upto now. A friggin introduction. So for all you non existent readers, THIS IS IT!!!! (MJ lines sound so lame now).

This blog is just a place for me to express my views and opinions. Congratulations are always welcome.:D Criticism is also accepted.However, I'm sure you've got better things to do than criticize me and I'm sure we're both happier this way.
The blog has no fixed theme.All the articles just express my outlook towards society and the world in general. Ideas for these articles come to me when I'm trying to sleep,and i drag myself out of bed to write them down.My point being: Ignore the typos and other grammatical errors, I was half asleep.

0 comments: